Sunday, May 10, 2015

Welcome to My Summer at Mount Vernon

Hello.  This summer I will be enjoying an opportunity of a life lifetime as a Mount Vernon Life Guard Teacher Fellow.  I will be a scholar in residence at Mount Vernon for much of the month of July and I couldn't be more excited.

You can learn more about the Mount Vernon Life Guard Teacher Fellowship program here and read more about the proposals of the six selected scholars here.


Screen capture from Mount Vernon website
The purpose of this blog will be to reflect and share both the experience of preparing for and participating in the Life Guard Fellowship.  My goal is to include reflections, pictures, videos, links, etc relating to the experience. I will also be posting many of these entries on my general blog - Speaking of History.  I welcome you to join me on this journey and please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment